Do's to become rich and grow wealth

I think understanding the philosophy is just as important as the action. 
There are many people who want to do instead of think, and then there are people who think but do not do. I would say that I am both.
 I love new ideas, and I love action. So for those who want a to-do list on how to get started, I will share with you some of the things I do, in abbreviated form. 

•  Stop doing what you’re doing.  In other words, take a break and     assess what is working and what is not working. The definition  of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Stop doing what is not working, and look for  something new. 

•  Look for new ideas.  For new investing ideas, I go to bookstores and search for books on different and unique subjects. I call them formulas. I buy how-to books on formulas I know nothing about. For example, in the bookstore I found the book  The 16 Percent   Solution  by Joel Moskowitz. I bought the book and read it   and the next Thursday, I did exactly as the book said. Most people do not take action, or they let someone talk them out   of whatever new formula they are studying. My neighbor told me why 16 percent would not work. I did not listen to him because he’s never done it.

•  Find someone who has done what you want to do.  Take them   to lunch and ask them for tips and tricks of the trade. As for   16 percent tax-lien certificates, I went to the county tax office   and found the government employee who worked in that office.   I found out that she, too, invested in the tax liens. Immediately,   I invited her to lunch. She was thrilled to tell me everything she knew and how to do it. After lunch, she spent all afternoon showing me everything. By the next day, I found two great properties with her help that have been accruing interest at 16 percent ever since. It took a day to read the book, a day to take action, an hour for lunch, and a day to acquire two great deals.

Take classes, read, and attend seminars.  I search newspapers and   the Internet for new and interesting classes, many of which are  free or inexpensive. I also attend and pay for expensive seminars on what I want to learn. I am wealthy and free from needing a job simply because of the courses I took. I have friends who did not take those classes who told me I was wasting my money, and yet they’re still at the same job.

 •  Make lots of offers.  When I want a piece of real estate, I look   at many properties and generally write an offer. If you don’t know what the right offer is, neither do I. That is the job of   the real estate agent. They make the offers. I do as little work   as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Custom Email address?

How to master customer service skills at your tech company?

A day in the life of Bill Gates